- For bookings of 1-2 nights, 100% payment is required at time of booking
- For bookings of 3 nights or more, a 50% deposit is required at time of booking with the balance due 14 days prior to arrival.
- Check in 4pm.
- Check out 10am.
- Any incidentials charged to your room must be finalised on departure.
- Mastercard, Visa, Amercian Express and Eftpos accepted. A 3% credit card service charge applies to American Express. Cheques are payable to Rundells.
- Booking restrictions apply. Winter Peak Season two night stays Friday & Saturday only. Five night stays Sunday to Thursday. Minimum three night stay mid week.
- An additional cleaning fee of $200 will be charged for any rooms that are smoke damaged.
- Additional charges will be incurred for misplaced remote controls, irons and other fixtures and accessories.
- Prices are subject to change without notice (all confirmed bookings will be honoured).
- Special packages are not transferrable and not redeemable for cash.
Guests booking accommodation are responsible for any loss from or damage to guestrooms. A credit card swipe is required upon check in as a security deposit. In the absence of a credit card, a current Drivers Licence must be provided.
Cancellations made 28 days prior to arrival warrant a full refund less a flat rate booking fee of $80. Cancellations made less than 28 days prior, will receive no refund unless fully rebooked to another party where by a complete refund will be provided less a flat rate fee of $80. We strongly recommend travel insurance.
If due to lack of snow, there are less than 3 lifts (inclusive of at least 1 lift that services an intermediate trail) operating at Hotham 2 days prior to check-in date of your snow holiday, you may choose to receive a credit or full refund on all pre-paid accommodation and lift company products, less a cancellation fee. If you decide to wait less than 2 days before your check-in date to see if further lifts open, the credit or full refund will be granted based on the number of lifts operational due to lack of snow on the day you request a refund. You may not cancel your holiday on the check-in date. This snow guarantee only applies if a lift cannot be opened due to lack of snow on the major trail it services. The guarantee does not apply if lifts are on wind hold -i.e. not able to be opened due to high winds, low visibility or a combination of these weather elements or undergoing temporary maintenance.